This course will be delivered remotely.
A pressurised working environment is not a rare occurrence. Learning to manage these daily pressures is beneficial to all concerned. Identifying their cause and symptoms enables quick preventative action to be taken.
• Be able to take responsibility for themselves, and if applicable, their team, therefore regaining control of each situation.
• Understand what stress is and how it happens
• The signs, symptoms, causes and triggers of stress
• Recognise the effects of pressure and anxiety
• Realise how their bodies respond to pressure
• Develop methods to deal with stress symptoms
• Achieve positive health
• Learning how to relax
Duration: One Day