This course will be delivered remotely.
Managing change successfully is an essential management skill in today’s fast-paced and competitive business world. However, many people feel threatened by changes at work, and not all managers plan or implement change programmes effectively. For change to be successful it needs to be handled in a planned, intelligent and sensitive way by line managers. They must be able to explain convincingly what is needed and why to take the business forward.
· Formulate the reasons for change
· Look at key issues and goals for their business, themselves and their people
· Learn how to plan, implement and review change
· Understand human reactions to change
· Discuss the importance of communication
· Be more assertive, confident, credible and influential when managing change
· Why Change - Your organisation’s global/business challenge
· Types of change
· Assessing your change management skills
· Key questions to ask yourself and the business
· Planning/Implementing/Reviewing change
· Dealing with negative reactions
· Building your assertiveness, creating trust and influencing others