A one day course is designed to raise environmental awareness and provide a basic understanding of the environmental constraints facing modern industry. The course relies heavily on real-life examples and relates the findings of hands-on experience in the workplace. Depending on the delegates needs, a practical site visit may potentially be arranged in the vicinity of WS Training if required.
• Understand what and how the pollution can effect the environment
• Learn the principles of Environmental Protection in the UK
• Understand Waste Management, Legislation, and duties of care.
• Understand Environmental Assessment
• Gain an understanding of Environmental Auditing, types of Audit
• Learn how Environmental Management Policy & Systems work
• Develop a future development plan.
• Environmental Impacts from Pollution
• Principle of Environmental Protection in the UK
• Waste Management
• Environmental Assessment
• Environmental Auditing
• Environmental Management and the Small, Medium Business
• Future Developments
Duration: One Day