Course Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Every business with a website has the potential to get found by more customers online through search engine optimisation (SEO).
SEO is the activity of putting work into your website and the wider internet to help your website get good rankings for certain search phrases (called keywords). This 1-day intensive Search Engine Optimisation training course that will teach you how to optimise your website to maximise the traffic you receive from the Google search engine.
· Understand how to use the Google Search Engine to drive visitors to your website
· Find high traffic keywords and asses the search competition
· Design effective website architectures and content
· Improve your PageRank by getting people to link to your site
· Understand the terms and the impact of both On Page and Off Page Optimisation
· Register for important Google tools and services
· Measure, track and improve your search results
Next course Date: 3rd March 2016
To book a place on this course, please email email@example.com or call 01284 788005