This course is aimed at good communications and existing instructors whom will be required to deliver half day practical manual handling instruction in the workplace.
• Understood how to and what skills are required to be an instructor.
• Why do people learn?
• Understood manual handling regulations
• Practised Kinetic Lifting Techniques.
• Demonstrated ability to instruct.
• Be able to deal with questions.
• Demonstrated being able to give feedback to delegates.
• Why do we train?
• Training – what does it entail?
• Teaching, educating, how do we learn?
• Instructional Techniques
• Creating a training session.
• Delivering a training session.
• Manual Handling operations regs.1998
• Kinetic lifting techniques.
• Delivering a practical manual handling course.
Duration: Three Days