Looking after our customers well is often underestimated with regards to sales potential – simply closing the sale is not enough. We have to make sure that we keep the doors open, gain confidence and trust from these valued customers.
Dealing with complaints, handling objections and developing a best practice for contacting our customers are all in this course, and the emphasis is on role plays to achieve maximum benefit.
At the end of the course delegates will have:
• Learnt the golden rules of customer care
• Dealt with complaints and handled objections effectively
• Understood the difference between features, benefits and matching benefits
• Developed a best practice for customer relations
• Used a pro-active customer care approach to identify problems and opportunities
Duration: One Day